Our in-house capabilities cover everything from design through to production, and everything in between.
Here is a summary of our capabilities:
Design and Engineering:
- Part design using the lastest CAD/CAM technologies, including:
- Mold design
- CAD modelling of components and assemblies
- 3-D scanning
- Stress and motion analysis
- Die design
- Machined and cast composite and wood molds for prototype and low volume production
- Temperature-controlled aluminum molds
- Trim and specialty fixtures
- Up to 5' x 9' sheet, in gauges from 0.020" to 0.5", in a wide range of materials
- Fully automated, PLC controlled thermoforming machines
Pad Printing and Vinyl Cutting:
- Four-colour CNC Pad Printer
- Graphtec vinyl cutter
- Vinyl application
- Fully equipped in-house machine shop
- CNC Milling: HAAS VF-9/40, up to 84" x 40" x 30"
- Manual vertical mill
- Cutting, Bending, Welding
Trimming, Cutting, and Bending:
- CNC Routing: 3-axis up to (x,y,z) 5' x 10' x 6", 5 axis up to (x,y,z) 5' x 10' x 30"
- Die cutting
- Bending and forming (plastics) - multiple simultaneous bends, up to 8 feet in length
- Plastic bonding
- Complete woodworking shop for specialty fixture design and fabrication
- Grinding (for recycling plastics)
We are continually adding to our capabilities. If you don't think we have what you need, please give us a call... we might now!